Valentine’s Day is eight days away so I thought I would share some beauty products I currently love. These particular products have me smelling like a peach and give me a rosy pink glow. They’re a perfect way to feel romantic and feminine in this holiday of love.
1. Victoria’s Secret Love Spell body scrub and body cream keep my skin perfectly scented and moisturized. First I exfoliate in the shower with the body scrub, then I use baby oil to moisturize right out of the shower, and apply a thin layer of Love Spell body cream for extra moisture and to layer the scent of cherry blossom and peach.
2. I stumbled upon this Sexiest Fantasies body spray in Love Struck when I was on vacation with my husband and realized I forgot my perfume. We were in the middle of nowhere and the only options the stores in town had were body sprays. It smells just like Victoria’s Secret Love Spell but seems to last longer scent wise. Plus, the mini sizes are so inexpensive I can get a few so I can keep one in my purse, one in my suitcase, and one in my gym bag.
3. Lancome’s Definicils is the perfect mascara for long lashes. It’s also one of the few that doesn’t irritate my sensitive eyes. I always get mascara in the blackest black possible for extra drama.
4. The NYX jumbo eye pencil in strawberry milkshake is the perfect pearly pink cream pencil. I like to use this over my whole lid, especially since my lids are so dry from winter. It highlights and brightens my eyes for a minimal look with the Lancome Definicils mascara.
5. Physician’s Formula Happy Boosting Glow Mood Boosting powder is a bronzer that smells like violets. I bought it just for the fact it smells like flowers. It also gives me a healthy glow versus an orange glow which is much appreciated this sun deprived winter.
6. Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lipstick in peony is the perfect ‘bright pink’ for my skin tone. I have a hard time wearing bright colors, they tend to give me that ‘I’ve been playing in my mother’s makeup’ kind of vibe. This is one of the few bright pinks I’ve found that doesn’t come off to loud. It’s like a rose color in HD. Also, the lipstick has this moisturizing/plumping effect giving me a bit of a fuller pout. Perfect for those romantic ‘come hither’ looks. P.S. it also works great as a last minute cream blush.
7. Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss in pink innocence is another one of my current favorite lip products. It has shimmer, which I always love, and a light pink color which I seem to always lean towards. I like to layer it over the Peony Ceramide Lipstick for a softer look.
These products create a soft and natural look that is perfect for day or an evening out. For an extra glow, I just add in the luminzer found in my Holiday Sparkle It List along my cheekbones. I don’t like to use powder with this look because I want my skin to have that ‘dewy’ look. I just put concealer on my problem spots and then use the luminzer and bronzer to contour and highlight. C’est belle!
Lancôme lengthening mascara
Estée Lauder lip gloss
Pencil eye liner
Love Spell Ultra-moisturizing Hand and Body Cream VS Fantasies
Love Spell Smoothing Body Scrub VS Fantasies